Has your relationship become stale and boring? Every relationship is going to have its ups and downs when it comes to keeping the excitement alive. Today, you’re going to get five ways to spice up your relationship.
- Touch each other – When you touch your partner in a loving way, it reconfirms the connection between the two of you. Hold hands when you walk down the street like you did when you first started dating. Give them kisses and hugs when coming and going from the house. Rest your hand on their thigh when your partner is driving. Sit next to them on the couch while you watch television.
- Go for a ride – Your relationship will thrive with a little adventure. Take a drive on a scenic road. Go horseback riding. Take a hot air balloon ride. Ride bikes through a park. Take a sports car for a test drive, even if you have no intention of buying it.
- Have a spa day – When you feel good about yourself you’re a happier person. Go get your hair done together. Get a couples message. Go to the gym and work out. Do spa treatments at home. You can buy massage lotions/oils and massage each other. Take a shower together and wash each other’s hair.
- Go gambling – There is a rush and excitement to gambling. For a few dollars you can spend all day at the racetrack and watch the horses. You can bet on a horse for only a dollar. For the money conscious, you can wager with your partner to see who washes the dishes, does the shopping, or give a body massage.
- Cook something – Everyone enjoys a good meal. Watch the Food Network and choose something new to make. Make something that they loved as a kid. You can surprise your partner or do it together. Take a cooking class together and learn to make exotic foods.
Relationships take a lot of work. If you’re willing to put in the time and effort your relationship will thrive. Hopefully, these five ways to spice up your relationship will help you reconnect with your partner.
Return to the Curvy Angle blog for plus size women.
Shop all kinds of plus size lingerie at AboutCurves.