Memorial Day weekend is the first big weekend of summer. This usually means BBQ’s, opening up the lake cabin, and spending time with family. However, why not make it a getaway weekend with your honey. We have come up with our top 5 romantic places to go and make your summer sizzle.
- San Francisco – This is a very romantic city. There are boutique hotels, cable cars, and fantastic restaurants. You are only minutes away from hiking through redwood forests and a short drive to wine country.
- The Florida Keys – These tropical Islands extending off the southern tip of Florida are ideal for a quick romantic getaway. You can choose Key West for bars and entertainment or choose one of the smaller islands to be more secluded. You get the look and feel of the Caribbean without needing a passport.
- Ocean City, Maryland – This getaway is only a few hours from Baltimore, MD or Washington, D.C. They have many ocean front hotels with miles of beaches.
- Yellowstone National Park – For the more adventurous couple, hiking and camping in the park is perfect. You can even take a soak in the hot springs. Very romantic!
- New Orleans – This hot and spicy town has something for everyone. They have music, food and nightlife. Beautiful southern homes and charming hotels will ignite the passion in you both.
Return to the Curvy Angle blog for plus size women.
Shop all kinds of plus size lingerie from AboutCurves.